We are under increasing pressure to protect wild landscapes and live alongside wild animals while scientists, scientific organizations, and policy makers are recognizing the importance of engaging with the public and communicating science to accomplish conservation goals. The Alongside Wildlife Foundation was created to create a new way to support the science and outreach that helps us live alongside wildlife, one that is supported by an extensive and diverse grassroots base. The Alongside Wildlife Foundation is a small but growing 501(c)(3) charity; your tax-deductible donations can make a big impact.
You could be part of our grassroots support network!
By contributing a tax-deductible donation to The Alongside Wildlife Foundation you are helping us accomplish our mission of promoting science-based solutions to living alongside wildlife in perpetuity. Just click on our sidebar links to the right! Signing up as a recurring donor, even at small amounts like $2 a month, help us grow and commit to long-term initiatives.
Ways to help
- Become a recurring small donor either by signing up on Patreon or Paypal (link on sidebar). Donations are tax-deductible and can be as little as one or two dollars a month! We prefer this method of helping because it gives us stability and confidence to grow our programs.
- Send us a one-time donation via PayPal or by check (P.O. Box 12422, Gainesville Florida, 32604).
- Designate us as your charity on Amazon Smile! When you shop through Amazon Smile, they will send us a small portion of their proceeds (here’s a tool that helps make sure you don’t forget to visit Amazon Smile instead of just Amazon.
- Raise money for us with a Facebook fundraiser on your birthday (or any day)!
- Donate your car, truck, motorcycle or RV to charity; this service will pick it up and send us a check!
- Tell a friend about us and why you value our work.